If you’re new to WordPress and want to learn how to add a page to your WordPress navigation menu, then this blog is for you. In this post, we’ll explain how easy it is to use the WordPress Elementor plugin to add a page to your main navigation menu. We’ll also provide step-by-step instructions so that you can get started right away.
How Do I Add a Page To My Menu Using Elementor?
Adding a page or post from your WordPress dashboard into the main WordPress navigation menu of your website can be done in just a few simple steps with the help of the Elementor plugin:
1. Log in to your WordPress account and select Appearance > Menus from the left panel of your dashboard.
2. Under “Menu Settings” at the top of the page, enter a name for your new menu and click “Create Menu”. You can also select existing menus from here if you have any already set up on your website.
3. Select “Pages” from the left panel and tick off all pages you would like included in your navigation menu before clicking “Add To Menu” at the bottom of that same panel.
4. Rearrange items in the order you would like them listed by dragging each one up or down in list until they are in place. When finished, click “Save Menu” at top of page (you may need to scroll back up).
5. Return back under Appearance > Menus and select “Manage Locations” tab near top right corner of window (beside “Screen Options). Here, assign newly created menu as Primary Navigation Menu or Footer Navigation Menu depending on where you would like it displayed on site (note: only one primary navigation menu can be shown at once).
6 . Finally, click save changes after assigning newly created menu location and voila! Your new pages should now appear as part of primary or footer navigation menus on live site within minutes!
As you can see, adding pages or posts into the WordPress navigation menu on your WordPress site doesn’t have be difficult thanks to plugins such as Elementor which make it easy for even beginners to quickly create stunning websites complete with menus! We hope this blog was helpful in showing you how simple it is when using Elementor’s drag-and-drop visual editor so that now there’s no excuse not to get started creating beautiful websites today! Good luck!